Have you ever heard about Pega certification before? If not. This article helps you out to provide information regarding Pega, how to get certified, and its importance. So first of all, we will see what is PEGA? It is an American software company based in Cambridge and has been founded by Alan Trefler in 1983. With the help of PEGA, we can create BPM and CRM applications. BPM is business process management which is automating the processes involved in business whereas CRM is customer relationship management is linked with call center applications. Let’s understand through examples of loan applications. If a person has filed a request for a loan. So, first of all, that request was going to a team where they will be check whether all the details have been filled in properly or not. After that, your background will be verified. Then the bank will check your profile and if they feel everything is ok then they credit the amount to your account. Here we observed screening and background verification performed by different teams. So, Pega assists you to automate these things easily in a lesser amount of time.
Pega System Architect (PCSA) Certification
In this Certification, you get principles for the development of applications on the Pega Platform. Basically, business users and distribution team members utilize these principles to plan and deliver applications of business more precisely and faster.
Pega Senior System Architect (PCSSA) Certification
If you want to begin this path, you must be PCSA certified. This PCSSA certification certifies your capability to utilize Pega to build and design across several lines of business for reusability.
And you will be able to do successfully
- Create and extend the Pega application.
- Manage the specialization.
- Configure application security.
- Manage data access within an application.
Pega Business Architect (PCBA) Certification
PCBAs possess the fundamental and essential skills required for analyzing, designing and creating requirements for business and specifications in Pega application. This certification is mandatory for Business Architects who want to learn and develop applications on Pega platform.
- Business aptitude.
- Build your specifications with Pega applications.
And you will be able to learn
- Recognize high-level duties linked with Pega.
- Create types of data to model data in the Pega application.
- Use clipboard tool to review case data.
- Describe the advantages of utilizing the Pega-model-driven application like the design and development approach.
- Design forms of the active user for use on the browser.
- Automate decision-making to improve the efficiency of the process.
Pega Marketing Consultant (PCMC) Certification
This certification ensures you have skills to apply and design principles of decision strategies, marketing offers, target audiences, as well as running and monitoring marketing campaigns. The PCMC Certification is for professionals who are engaged in the design and development of a Pega Marketing Solution.
Prerequisites – None.
You will be able to do successfully
- Recognize several components of Pega marketing.
- Configure, manage, monitor the progress, and review results of marketing.
- Change business eligibility, priorities, and relevancy to prioritize offers.
- Develop marketing operations and their building blocks.
- Engage with customers in a Next-Best-Action-driven discussion on the call center channel.
Benefits of Pega Certification – provides benefits to both you and the company.
a) Benefits to Company
- Speeds time to market by reducing costs and enhancing productivity.
- Raises the competency levels of their teams.
- Improves implementation quality
- Minimizes project errors.
- Develops dedicated teams committed to delivering quality.
- It promotes the constant achievement of skills and knowledge.
b) Benefits to You
- When certification is not required, it shows initiative.
- Differentiates you from peers – holds marketable.
- It Raises your self-confidence and shows your skills.
To summarize the above work we can conclude that, getting a Pega Professional Certification certifies your skills and knowledge for architecting and implementing Pega projects. Earning more than one certification from Pega Academy displays your commitment to distinction and being a leader in the industry.