What do you understand by Pardot? Have you people any idea. If not, then read this article it will help you out and provide appropriate information about the certification program. Let’s get started! Pardot is basically a B2B Marketing Automation tool through salesforce. The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist credential is designed for candidates who want to show their skills and have knowledge in designing, building, and implementing marketing workflows by the Pardot platform. The candidate would know how to build strategic marketing processes that incorporate different tools like email marketing, lead scoring, lead generation, and can use reports to make data-driven decisions. In this review article, we discussed Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist in detail.
1. Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist credential is intended for an individual who has experience utilizing the abilities of the Pardot Platform including the practical application of skills and concepts mention in the objectives of the exam below. This specialist normally has experience of 6-12 months of building and executing workflows with the Pardot platform.
Candidates as Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist has skills, experience, and knowledge shown below –
- Understand the lifecycle of visitors to prospects.
- Understand administrative settings include configuring custom fields in Pardot, configuring scoring and grading models and utilizing Recycle Bin.
- Familiarity with the abilities of the Pardot platform.
- To create and manage Pardot marketing assets, automation, and its workflows.
- Solve basic issues like sync errors, field mapping, and supported objects by troubleshooting.
- Understands how Pardot scores compared with available Einstein features.
- Interpret metrics from standard dashboards and Engagement History in B2b Marketing Analytics.
Candidates who appear in this exam need not know the following –
- AP, B2B Marketing Analytics customizations and 3rd party integrations.
- Layout configuration, package installation.
- Pardot Salesforce configuration.
2. Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam Guide
If you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam, this guide will assist you to evaluate. This guide basically provides information about the target audience for the exam, recommended training and documentation and a full list of exam objectives containing – purpose for assisting you to obtain a passing score. Salesforce recommends a combination of self-study and job experience to increase maximum chances to qualify for the examination.
Please read on to know more details about Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Exam
|Time allotted to the candidate||90 minutes|
|Content||60 multiple-choice questions (5 unscored questions)|
|Registration fee||USD 200 and applicable taxes as needed per local law.|
|Retake fee||USD 100 and applicable taxes as needed per local law.|
|Prerequisite||Not required but the attendance of course is highly recommended.|
|References||During the exam, online materials may be referenced.|
|Delivery options||Proctored exam delivered onsite at the testing center.|
3. Training and References
Following online resources will assist you during the preparation
- Resources – Pardot Releases.
- Trailhead Trailmix – Preparation for Pardot Specialist Credential.
If you want to continue to develop your salesforce skill test, visit Trailhead Academy to enroll in and courses recommend for this exam include Drive Sales with the Pardot Lightning App (PDX101).
4. Outline of Exam
The skills and knowledge of the candidate are measured by the Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam linked with the following objectives. Candidate must have hands-on experience in integrating the Pardot platform into marketing workflows and demonstrate the application of each feature below –
Administration – 11%
- Describe the relationship between Salesforce and Pardot.
- Illustrate how to edit, create, and fields of the map.
- Describe the capabilities of the Pardot Recycle bin.
Lead management – 24%
- State the capabilities of a segmentation rule.
- State the capabilities of page sections.
- State the capabilities completion rule.
- Distinguish between capabilities of, use cases for, and how to create different lists types.
- Recognize the capabilities and use cases of custom redirects.
- Recognize the use cases and capabilities of custom redirects.
Pardot forms, Landing Pages, and Form handlers – 20%
- Provide a scenario, recognize capabilities, use cases and interpret metrics of Pardot forms.
- Identify the capabilities and interpret reporting metrics for landing pages.
Visitors and Prospects – 8%
- To describe the relationship between visitors and prospects.
- Provide a scenario; apply the exact plan of action employing Prospect Audits.
Email Marketing – 20%
- Given a scenario, use cases for email, and identify the capabilities.
- To distinguish between metrics collected in reporting of Pardot email
Engagement Studio – 17%
- The components of an engagement program were distinguished.
- Describe the process of updating an engagement program.
To summarize the above work, we can conclude that getting Pardot certification validates a candidate has a working knowledge of the Pardot tool but it also teaches digital marketing as well. After getting certified, candidates not only have the knowledge to navigate and use the tool, but they will also be in a good position to create highly optimized campaigns.